We welcome visitors and care givers. However, we are required to observe certain restrictions for the comfort of our patients, infection control and to allow the medical team to carry out their rounds and procedures. We kindly request the visitors to respect these restrictions.
Morning: 06:00am – 8:00am
Noon: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Evening: 05pm – 08:30pm
- The ward allows only 2 visitors a time per patient.
- To reduce the risk of infection, Children under the age of 16 years are not allowed in the wards. We also encourage all visitors to apply hand gel/ alcohol rub prior to and on leaving the ward. These are located at the entrance to the ward.
- Smoking, use of illicit drugs and alcohol are not permitted in the Hospital premises.
- Filming and Photography are not permitted on the ward.
- The Hospital will not tolerate any form of verbal or physical abuse to staff or damage to hospital property.
Although Kuluva Hospital Management will ensure that the level of security at the hospital is high, they cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal property. Ensure that your personal property is kept securely at all times.