Radiology is a medical specialty that employs the use of imaging for diagnosis and treatment of disease visualized within the body. Our Radiologists and Radiographers use an array of imaging technologies such as plain radiography (x-rays), Ultrasound scan, CT Scans and Mammography to diagnosis of ailments.
Plain x-ray, Head x-ray, Neck x-ray, Back x-ray, Chest x-ray, Pelvic, x-ray, Limb x-ray
Pregnancy scan, breast scan, infertility scan, children scan, abdominal scan, blood vessels scan, prostate scan, general abdomen scan, 3D Scans
CT Scan Examination
Head CT, neck CT, chest CT, abdominal CT, pelvic CT, limb CT, Heart CT and vessel CT scan
- When I am Pregnant
- Suspected head injury following accidents
- Pain in any part of the body
- Suspected broken bone and limbs
- Suspected blood clot
- Swelling or mass on or in the body
- X-RAY: No special preparation is required.
- ULTRASOUND SCAN: You may be required to drink water in order to have a full bladder or have an overnight fasting.
- CT SCAN: You may be given dietary advice before the exam for abdominal and pelvic CT scan, or asked to have an overnight fasting.
- CARDIAC CT: Is done any time as long as you have a regular heart rate. If your heart rate is not regular then you’ll be asked to go to your doctor and take medication for a few days to stabilize your heart.