The dental department of Kuluva Hospital is one of the pioneer clinics established few years later after Leprosy department to offer dental services to the communities within Uganda and abroad where we receive patients from neighboring countries like South Sudan and Democratic Republic of Congo.
The dental department of Kuluva Hospital offers the following services ;
- Consultation and Oral Health Education to patients how how to protect their teeth.
- Tooth Extractions services when patients report pain in their teeth
- Tooth filling (Conservation)
- Root canal treatment (RCT)
- Tooth cleaning also known as scaling and polishing
- Mobilization of fractured jaws
The department also provide artificial treatment to patients in coordination with other service providers in health sectors
The department is headed by a Public Health Dental Officer with a good number of years of experience to give the best service and get you back to a healthy living, joy and smile.